MEDICARE INSURANCE HOLDERS
We are IN-NETWORK with traditional Medicare and accept Medicare Advantage PPO plans. We do not accept HMO plans.
Traditional Medicare pays 80% of our costs after your yearly deductible. It is the member’s responsibility to check if their secondary / supplemental insurance will cover the remaining 20%. (In most instances, they do!)
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE HOLDERS
We are an Out-of-Network (OON) practice with all commercial insurance companies. You may not be used to using out of network providers, but sometimes it can make a lot of sense to use your out of network benefits for specialty services. Usually, OON providers will see you less often and may give better quality care. We see less volume than in-network clinics and really cater to our patients.
Let us check your out of network benefits for you by clicking below!
2. For patients that are well versed in using out of network insurance, you can access our patient portal and collect all your superbills for self re-imbursement. Payment is expected up front with our reduced self pay pricing. Would you like to self book your appointment? Click Below so you can access our Self Booking Tool!
3. For patients that have very high deductibles or no out of network benefits, we collect payment up front at our reduced self pay pricing. Receipts will be given for FSA or HSA reimbursements. Packages are also available to further offset costs.
2024 Self Pay Rates
Call the office or send us an inquiry for our rates.
189 Elm St, Westfield, NJ 07090
Haven Pelvic Physical Therapy